Submissions for this contest have ended. Check the Writing Contest page for the most recent information.
Are you an Author? Wanna win stuff with your words?
Here’s the deal, cupcake. It’s quite simple.
- Write a great story. You got this!!
- Does it have 101 Words?
- Edit it. What did your friend say?
- Edit it again! Editing makes you better!
- Make sure it has 101 Words. Count ’em.
- Submit it to us for review.
- You get some valuable feedback!
- If it makes the cut, you get published.
- If you make the second round, you get Featured.
- The best story wins Editors’ Choice.
- Now you are a winner!
Editors Choice — A copy of Scrivener
Pretty self explanatory. Our editors pick their favorite story and you get a free copy of Scrivener.
Monthly Book Review / Bonus Prize — Field Guide to Writing Flash Fiction
Every month we review one book. Many of these books will be written by authors published on 101 Words. If you have a book and want to participate, get in touch: email@example.com.
In addition to Scrivener, you will receive a copy of Field Guide to Writing Flash Fiction by Rose Metal Press.
Weekly Book Prize
If you want a chance to win more free books, join us on Flash Fiction Daily. We give away one book every week.
If you know how to check your email, then you have a chance at winning.
If you have any questions, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.