And the Editors’ Choice Is…
“Our Father” by PJ McCann
Congratulations to PJ.
The following stories made the short list and have been put into our Featured Stories category. They are listed in no particular order.
- “Pennies” by Meghashri Dalvi
- “Stretch of Nowhere” by Parker J. Andrews
- “Call Waiting” by Ian Rennie
- “Our Father” by PJ McCann
- “Heart” by Sally Syson
- “Take My Heart” by Kieron Walquist
- “Shop of Hearts” by Susan Gale Wickes
- “Peter and Louise” by Claire FitzSimmonds
- “Mouse” by Hannah Froggatt
- “Midnight’s Promise” by Charlotte Marie
- “Finding Jesus” by Pamela Lombard
- “Nightingale” by Pollockseyeball
- “Play” by Will Remi
- “Hip Sway” by Jim Byrnes
- “Throwing Doors” by Ian Rennie
- “Magnetic Pull” by Don Tassone
- “Permanent Winter” by Melissa Fu
- “https://101words.org/blotter-notes/” by Peter Kahn
- “A Life of Danger” by Phil Mullins
- “Giant Steps” by Esme Cloud
We are taking a break from the contest to work on some exciting projects.
Well done to all the short listed stories and congratulations to PJ!
Congratulations to one and all. There are some amazing stories in this list.
Esme upon the Cloud says
Fine words P.J, well done, and the same for the others too, not just those up on the list, but everyone who gave up their words. *smiles*