Submissions for this contest have ended. Check the Writing Contest page for the most recent information.
Are you an Author? Wanna win stuff with your words?
Here’s the deal, cupcake. It’s quite simple.
- Write a great story. You got this!!
- Does it have 101 Words?
- Edit it. What did your friend say?
- Edit it again! Editing makes you better!
- Make sure it has 101 Words. Count ’em.
- Submit it to us for review.
- You get some valuable feedback!
- If it makes the cut, you get published.
- If you make the second round, you get Featured.
- The best story wins Editors’ Choice.
- Now you are a winner!
Editors Choice — A Copy of The Story Grid
The Story Grid is a tool developed by editor Shawn Coyne to analyze stories and provide helpful editorial comments. It’s like a CT Scan that takes a photo of the global story and tells the editor or writer what is working, what is not, and what must be done to make what works better and fix what’s not.
The Story Grid is a game changer.
Weekly Book Prize
If you want a chance to win more free books, join us on Flash Fiction Daily. We give away one book every week.
If you know how to check your email, then you have a chance at winning.
If you have any questions, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.