What’s up, cupcakes? I know you like books, so give this a read.
This giveaway has passed. Read on to see how it works and get in on the next round.
I have a bunch of books that I need to get rid of, so I thought I would start a weekly Book Giveaway to our dedicated readers. Sometimes they will be paper books. Other times they will be Kindle eBooks.
How Does This Work?
- Make sure you are signed up to get our stories delivered to your inbox. Existing subscribers do not need to enter their e-mail again.
- Every Friday I post a book that I am going to give away. This gives current readers a heads up and new readers a chance to join the party. You can send your friends and family to this page.
- On Saturday you will get a short e-mail with a link to the Book Giveaway post you are currently reading. All you have to do is click that link. Done!
- Through the magic of technology I can tell which people click that link. One person will be chosen at random and I will contact you about the details.
- You have until Monday at 12PM PST to click the link.
This Week’s Book
Sailor Song by Ken Kesey
If you don’t know who Ken Kesey is, you are dead to me. Too harsh? Maybe, but if you read his books we can be friends again. 🙂
This is a used trade paperback. It is a little beat up, but totally readable. Also, are you really going to complain about a free book? I didn’t think so.