And the Editors’ Choice Is…
“1987” by Christopher Ramsey
Congratulations to Christopher!
If you don’t know about our weekly book giveaway, now is a good time to know about it. I buy one lucky reader a book every single week…it’s pretty simple stuff. You just have to check your email…
The following stories made the short list and have been put into our Featured Stories category. They are listed in no particular order.
- “Why?” by Emily Wood
- “Sea Specter” by Sara Codair
- “Cornerstone” by Nicole Byers
- “Asphyxiation” by M. A. Stirnaman
- “My Foot” by Jeffrey A. Paolano
- “Sticks and Axes” by Joe Buckley
- “That Perfect Setting” by Anton Hildingsson
- “The Pirate Queen” by Gabrielle Nelson
That contest is a wrap! This month we are giving away a copy of Scrivener.