And the Editors’ Choice Is…
“Dead Air” by Ron Gibson, Jr.
Congratulations to Ron for winning a copy of Writing Academy’s Novel Writing Workshop!
Don’t forget, 101 Words readers can get 50% off any of the Writing Academy workshops. Just use the coupon code ‘101words’.
Remember, Scribophile is free to join and is a great way to get feedback on your stories before they are published.
The following stories made the short list and have been put into our Featured Stories category. They are listed in no particular order.
- “The Dance” by Gary Davison
- “#Werewolf” by Valerie Brown
- “The Hangover” by Craig Towsley
- “Looking Glass” by Pattyann McCarthy
- “Escaped” by Patience
- “BiKing” by Jim Landwehr
- “Dollar Signs” by Phynne Bellecieux
- “Momentum” by Azura Mirza
- “Hair” by Kialy A. Megerth
- “Writer’s Block” by Jet Black
- “Moving Day” by Emily Clayton
- “The Voyeur” by Rebecca Goldthorpe
Thanks to everyone who submitted a story! The fact that you wrote anything at all makes you a winner!
Now start writing something new for a chance to win a year membership at Scribophile.
P.S. We are starting to give away a special secret prize each month to loyal authors. If you are not signed up for Flash Fiction Daily, now is a good time.