And the Editors’ Choice Is…
Congratulations to @dazmb for winning a Scribophile Premium Membership!
Each month we are giving away a secret prize to one lucky person that is on our mailing-list. We like to keep our loyal readers and writers happy. If you want to take part next month, join us.
This month, Jeff Switt won a copy of “Three Lines: All That’s Left” by Grace Black.
The following stories made the short list and have been put into our Featured Stories category. They are listed in no particular order.
- “Night Sky” by Tony Press
- “All We Know of It” by J Hardy Carroll
- “Sealed with a Kiss” by Emily Clayton
- “Before” by Tony Press
- “By the Campfire” by Krystyna Fedosejevs
- “Killer’s Mouth” by Michelle Vongkaysone
- “Mentallusion” by Jeff Switt
- “Dew Drops” by Valerie Brown
- “Surviving Time” by IwasHere
- “Transformation” by Dave James Ashton
- “Bad Rap” by Tisa Garrison
- “P4F: False Witness” by DeRicki Johnson
Now start writing something new for a chance to win some writing books by Rose Metal Press.