And the Editors’ Choice Is…
“Of Waves and Men” by Tom Hadrava
Congratulations to Tom!
If you don’t know about our weekly book giveaway, now is a good time to know about it. I buy one lucky reader a book every single week…it’s pretty simple stuff. You just have to check your email…
The following stories made the short list and have been put into our Featured Stories category. They are listed in no particular order.
- “Damselfly” by Catherine Edmunds
- “Showing Backbone” by Dave James Ashton
- “To Buck the Trend” by Hasen Hull
- “Fairy Tale” by Katherine J. Parker
- “Leaves” by R.F. Marazas
- “Dear Mr.” by Jeffrey A. Paolano
- “Train in Vain” by Cath Bore
- “Checkout” by Alex Z. Salinas
- “Monochromat” by Perry McDaid
- “Tree Dweller” by Brandon Salkil
- “Supersize It” by Bob Allen
- “Mae” by Dante A Murray
Don’t bask in your glory too long—it’s time to start writing for the next contest.