And the Editors’ Choice Is…
Congratulations to DeRicki for winning a copy of Scrivener! I wish I could buy everyone a copy because it rocks!
The following stories made the short list and have been put into our Featured Stories category. They are listed in no particular order.
- “Walking” by Patience
- “Waters of Reflection” by Phynne Belle
- “What Lies Ahead” by Tamara Turner
- “The Wonder Years” by Mary Mack
- “A Wonderful World” by Anton Hildingsson
- “Sophie” by Louise Edensor
- “Ogunquit” by Jennifer Genest
- “One Last Spin” by Emily Clayton
- “Memories” by B.E. Seidl
- “Scream!” by Mary Mack
- “A Summer’s Walk” by Angela J. Maher
- “The Balloon” by Firdaus Parvez
- “The Glorious Helmsman” by Sean Kavanagh
- “Moth Attack” by Cath Barton
Thanks to everyone who submitted a story! The fact that you wrote anything at all makes you a winner!
Now start writing something new and win a copy of Writing Academy’s Novel Writing Workshop!